Our voter empowerment crusade is comprised of:
• Our Voter Registration emphasizes education throughout the state.
• Our Evaluation Sheet (responses to candidate questionnaire) give voters insight on where candidates stand on various issues.
• Our Town Hall meetings and Candidate Forums provide valuable information on candidates' records.
• Our Get Out The Vote Campaign is utilized in central locations throughtout each region to accomplish mass voter turnout.
• Our Election Protection project informs voters of their voting rights and provides immediate relief when problems are encountered.
Our Vote Connection Center (a collaborative project with the Georgia Citizens' Coalition on Hunger - a joint project of The Funding Exchnage and Funds for Southern Communities) provides training and technical assistance to nonprofit organizations and individuals in building coalitions and networks through effective issue campaign organizing and civic participation actiivities.
WHY SHOULD YOU VOTE?
Elected officials make important decisions that affect your life every day. Here are a few good reasons why you should Make Your Voice Heard and Vote!
• Job & Business Opportunities Minimum Wage/ Living Wage
• Quality Education Utility Bills (Gas/Electricity/Water)
• War Health Care Coverage
• Property Taxes Child Care Benefits
• Neighborhood Pollution Support for Public Schools
• Care for the Elderly Social Security
• College Tuition Immigration
Copyright The People's Agenda 2016
Powered By Custom Made For You